31 January, 2017
Posted in : Beef, Main Dish on by : asclavijo
Servings: 30 meatballs
- 1 cup bread crumbs unseasoned
- 3/4 cup parmesan or Romano cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 2 Tbsp oregano dried
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 tsp basil dried
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- pinch nutmeg
- 2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir together all ingredients (except meat) in large mixing bowl.
- Add meat and mix together thoroughly. Using a portioning scoop or 2 spoons, shape the meat mixture into balls (about 2" in diameter).
- Coat baking sheet or shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Space meatballs on pan so they're not touching or crowded together.
- Cover bottom of pan with beef broth.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through. Reserve pan juices for sauce.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 347mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 172IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg