21 February, 2017
Posted in : Chicken, Main Dish on by : asclavijo
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer garlic and oil to a shallow bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in the olive oil-garlic mixture using tongs; transfer to bread crumb mixture and turn to evenly coat. Transfer coated chicken to a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink and juices run clear, 30 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165°
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 332mg | Potassium: 447mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 97IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 1mg