1 December, 2019
Posted in : Bars, Desserts, Snacks on by : asclavijo Tags: energy, nutritious bars
Servings: 12 Servings
- 9×13 Pan
- 1.25 c flour
- 1 c brown sugar Packed
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 c quick cooking oats
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 1/4 c pecans chopped
- Heat oven to 375° & grease 9 x 13 pan
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except oats, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Beat until well blended.
- Stir in oats.
- Press dough into greased pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Or until toothpick test is clean.
- Add 1/2 c peanut butter
- Add 1/2 c wheat germ or ground flax
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 226mg | Potassium: 76mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 273IU | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg