4 June, 2017
Posted in : Beef, Main Dish on by : asclavijo Tags: cuban, hamburger, Picadillo
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 6 large pitted green olives quartered
- 1 can tomato sauce 8 ounce
- 2 pkg sazon seasoning 1.41 ounce, such as Goya®
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- salt to taste
- 1 6oz jar pimientos
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic, onion, and green bell pepper in the hot oil until softened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Crumble ground beef into the skillet; cook and stir until browned completely, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Stir olives, tomato sauce, sazon seasoning, cumin, sugar, pimientos, and salt through the ground beef mixture.
- Cover the skillet, reduce heat to low, and cook until the mixture is heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice
Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 1205mg | Potassium: 1046mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 841IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 6mg