16 January, 2017
BBQ Brisket SlidersPosted in : Beef, Main Dish on by : asclavijo
BBQ Brisket Sliders
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup sliced onion separated into rings
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- 1 beer
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 Lb Beef Brisket
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 c brown sugar, packed
- 16 slider buns
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a 6-quart pressure cooker. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Remove 1/2 cup chili sauce mixture from pressure cooker
- Trim fat from brisket. Rub the brisket with pepper and garlic. Place in pressure cooker. Spoon some chili sauce over brisket.
- Close lid securely; bring to high pressure over high heat (about 5 minutes). Adjust the heat to medium or level needed to maintain high pressure; cook 1 hour
- Remove from heat; place pressure cooker under cold running water until pressure is released completely. Remove lid.
- Remove brisket and set aside. Add the brown sugar to chili sauce mixture in pressure cooker; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Shred the brisket using 2 forks. Return meat to sauce in pressure cooker; cook until thoroughly heated. Spoon meat onto buns and serve.